- Dev URLs are now substantially faster (especially when there are a lot of concurrent requests)
- The Environments page now informs the user if their node is overloaded
- You can now configure your helm install with an existing PostgreSQL server
- Image import has been rethemed and includes a Repo URL field for easily documenting the source of each image
- Extensions are now uploaded through a WebSocket connection to fix any timeouts that may have occurred previously with large extension uploads
The image list now presents OS information.